Pete Schneider, with wife Alma, on trial for manslaughter, Los Angeles, 1935
- Pete Schneider, with wife Alma, on trial for manslaughter, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- May 16, 1935
- Los Angeles Daily News
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Pete Schneider, with wife Alma, on trial for manslaughter on May 16, 1935. Schneider was accused of causing the death of G.A. Schnabel in a beer parlor fight on February 17, 1935.Peter Joseph Schneider, known as Pete Schneider (August 20, 1895 - June 1, 1957) was a starting pitcher in Major League Baseball who played for the Cincinnati Reds (1914-1918) and New York Yankees (1919). He was born in Los Angeles, California.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .