Members of Angelus Temple ride a parade float, Los Angeles, 1935
- Members of Angelus Temple ride a parade float, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- January 7, 1935
- Los Angeles Daily News
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Unidentified members of the Angelus Temple house of worship ride on a parade float. The parade celebrated Aimee Semple McPherson's 25th year of ministry service. The parade ended at the City Hall steps where McPherson greeted approximately 5000 people and the Mayor. Aimee Semple McPherson was a Los Angeles evangelist in the 1920s and 1930s who founded the Foursquare Church and Angelus Temple.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .