Harold Bell Wright, author, Los Angeles
- Harold Bell Wright, author, Los Angeles
- Date Created
- [between 1926-1941?]
- Los Angeles Daily News
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Harold Bell Wright (May 4, 1872-May 24, 1944) , author, poses in Los Angeles. Wright was a novelist and playwright who worked in Hollywood. He wrote fifteen original screenplays and he sold five of his novels to moviemakers (1926-1941). Movies based on his novels include The Winning of Barbara Worth (1926) and The Shepherd of the Hills (1941). Wright died in La Jolla and was buried in San Diego.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .