William T. Ince, son of producer Thomas H. Ince, on the day of his divorce from Ada Williams. April 13, 1934.
- William T. Ince, son of producer Thomas H. Ince, on the day of his divorce from Ada Williams. April 13, 1934.
- Date Created
- April 13, 1934
- Los Angeles Daily News
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Young actress Ada Williams Ince, 21, divorces her husband of 5 years, William "W.T." Ince, on claims of abuse due to her husband's violent temper. Williams was granted the divorce in Superior Judge Edmond's court, and attributed it to the date of Friday the 13th, her "lucky number", contrary to popular convention.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .