"The Colorado River Aqueduct" float in the Tournament of Roses Parade, Pasadena, 1934
- "The Colorado River Aqueduct" float in the Tournament of Roses Parade, Pasadena, 1934
- Date Created
- January 1, 1934
- Los Angeles Daily News
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
The theme of the 1934 Rose Parade was: Tales of the Seven Seas. It rained during the parade that year.
"The Colorado River Aqueduct" float at the intersection of Colorado Blvd. and Orange Grove. The float represents a snow-covered mountain, valleys and desert with an arbor at the back. The float was entered by the Metropolitan Water District.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Parades & processions--California--Pasadena
Goodhue Flagpole (Pasadena, Calif.)
Tournament of Roses
- Pasadena (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .