"Norse Ship at Anchor" float in the Tournament of Roses Parade, Pasadena, 1934
- "Norse Ship at Anchor" float in the Tournament of Roses Parade, Pasadena, 1934
- Date Created
- January 1, 1934
- Los Angeles Daily News
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
The "Norse Ship at Anchor" float with 2 Norse warriors keeping guard. The Pasadena Memorial Flagpole (Goodhue Flagpole) is visible behind the float on the right in its original location in the middle of the intersection of Orange Grove and Colorado Boulevard. The float was entered by the Los Angeles County Fair.
The theme of the 1934 Rose Parade was: Tales of the Seven Seas. It rained during the parade that year.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Parades & processions--California--Pasadena
- Tournament of Roses
- Pasadena (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .