John D. Kennedy appears with Judge Richardson in relation to the battery of Arthur C. Burch.
- John D. Kennedy appears with Judge Richardson in relation to the battery of Arthur C. Burch.
- Date Created
- February 2, 1927
- Los Angeles Daily News
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- John D. Kennedy, 62, appears with Municipal Judge George S. Richardson in relation to charges he attacked Arthur C. Burch. Burch was tried twice and acquitted for the shooting death of John D. Kennedy's son.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .