Elle no se voyait pas vivre avec un séropositif. [inscribed]
- Elle no se voyait pas vivre avec un séropositif. [inscribed]
- Alternative title
- She never saw herself living with someone with HIV.
- Place of Origin
- Sida Info Service (France)
- AIDS Posters Collection
Poster held by Louise M. Darling Biomedical Library. History & Special Collections, Collection no. 306, item FR218.
Color photo of a couple smiling. Picture has been taped together after being ripped in half, separating the man and woman. Poster addresses discrimination of people with HIV in relationships.
- Condition note
- Translated additional poster text: Today, she does not see life without him. Together, fighting against discrimination.
Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome
HIV-positive persons--Conduct of life
AIDS (Disease)--Information services
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- Louise M. Darling Biomedical Library. History and Special Collections for the Sciences
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement