Health is a fundamental human right that helps to measure equality and justice in our world [inscribed]
- Health is a fundamental human right that helps to measure equality and justice in our world [inscribed]
- Alternative title
- Ē ygeia apotelei themeliōdes anthrōpino dikaiōma pou mas boētha na ypologizoume to metro isotētas kai dikaiosynēs ston kosmo mas
- Place of Origin
- [Milan (Italy)?]
- Change (The Coalition of HIV and AIDS Non-Governmental Organisations in Europe)
Greek, Modern (1453-)
- AIDS Posters Collection
Poster shows picture of a globe with text on seven different languages. It is promotes the message that any person of any nationality has the right to be healthy.
Poster held by Louise M. Darling Biomedical Library. History & Special Collections, Collection no. 306, item EU.
- Condition note
- Additional poster text: European Commission, Change receives funding from the European Commission; Abraço (Portugal); AIDES (France); AIDS Hilfe Tirol (Austria); Alliance Center for Sexual Health (Ireland); The Center for Inspirational Living (Greece); Deutsche AIDS-Hilfe e.V. (Germany); ffees (Spain); Finnish AIDS Council (Finland); HIV Vereniging Nederland (Netherlands); LLIA (Italy); sensoo (Belgium); Terrence Higgins Trust (United-Kingdom).
Find This Item
- Louise M. Darling Biomedical Library. History and Special Collections for the Sciences
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement