MS 170/13: Gillette and Gibson Firm, Examiners of Titles in Los Angeles.
- MS 170/13: Gillette and Gibson Firm, Examiners of Titles in Los Angeles.
- Date Created
- March 6, 1884-January 29, 1894
- Place of Origin
- Los Angeles, Calif.
- Bound Manuscripts Collection
- Abstract of title of that certain real property in the city of Los Angeles, county of Los Angeles, state of California, bounded and described as follows : the tract of land commonly known as the "Little Plaza"
Continuation by the Title Insurance and Trust Company (p. -291), dated "... this 29th day of January, 1894 ..." (p. 291)Pagination after p. 285 incorrect on item; final 6 leaves have been numbered by leaf rather than by page
Includes deeds, 2 hand-drawn maps, minutes of court proceedings, mortgage documents, local property assessments and county and state tax documents relating to the tract of land known as "Little Plaza"Digitization took place as part of the California Cultures Project.
- 291 (i.e. 285, ) p. : maps
- 33 x 22 cm.
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- public domain