Fransisco Martinez and his Cuban rhythm
- Fransisco Martinez and his Cuban rhythm
- Alternative title
- Elizondo Collection
- Date Created
- circa 1950/1960s
- Yolanda Retter-Vargas Collection of Orphan Photographs
- Inscribed on back, "Permanent File No._53-MC-64_Clair J. Wilson, photographerCUster 3-2883 2133 W. Hopkins St. Milwaukee 6, WIS"
- 1 Photgraph
- 8 x 10
Find This Item
- UCLA Chicano Studies Research Center Library & Archive
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Copyright has not been assigned to the UCLA Chicano Studies Research Center. All requests for permission to publish must be submitted in writing to the Chicano Studies Research Center Library. Permission for publication is given on behalf of the UCLA Chicano Studies Research Center as the owner of the physical item and is not intended to include or imply permission from the copyright holder, which must also be obtained.