Ralph Bunche On Integration : U.N. official says major breakthrough approaching : interview, the Courier-Journal, Louisville, Ky.
- Ralph Bunche On Integration : U.N. official says major breakthrough approaching : interview, the Courier-Journal, Louisville, Ky.
- Oatis, William Nathan, 1914-1997
- Bunche, Ralph J. (Ralph Johnson), $d 1904-1971
- Date Created
- June 9, 1963
Bunche (Ralph J.) Papers
Digitization took place as part of the California Cultures Project.
Newspaper article, topped by a 13 x 24 cm. photograph with the caption: "Scenes like this from Birmingham, with police dogs used against negro demonstrators, have caused "very bad reactions" in Asia, Africa and Europe, says Ralph Bunche, Negro United Nations undersecretary, Bunche believes the situation climaxes a long struggle". Article also includes a photograph of Ralph Bunche with the caption : Ralph J. Bunche "Built-in impatience". Also includes a political cartoon by Justus, Minneapolis Star, with the caption: Extra! Extra! U.S. Race Riots All About the Race Riots in America
- 1 p.
- 58 x 27 cm.
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- Property rights to the objects belong to UCLA Library Special Collections. All other rights, including copyright, are retained by the creators and their heirs. It is the responsibility of the researcher to determine who holds the copyright and pursue the copyright owner or his or her heir for permission to publish where The UC Regents do not hold the copyright.