Memorandum to Dr. Victor Hoo regarding discriminatory action ("Jim Crow") aboard the Pennsylvania-Southern Railroad train en route to Atlanta, Georgia from New York City
- Memorandum to Dr. Victor Hoo regarding discriminatory action ("Jim Crow") aboard the Pennsylvania-Southern Railroad train en route to Atlanta, Georgia from New York City
- Bunche, Ralph J. (Ralph Johnson), $d 1904-1971
- Date Created
- March 12, 1947
Bunche (Ralph J.) Papers
- Digitization took place as part of the California Cultures Project.
- 2 p.
- 28 x 22 cm.
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
Box 111, Folder 6
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- Property rights to the objects belong to UCLA Library Special Collections. All other rights, including copyright, are retained by the creators and their heirs. It is the responsibility of the researcher to determine who holds the copyright and pursue the copyright owner or his or her heir for permission to publish where The UC Regents do not hold the copyright.