The heart of Los Angeles
- The heart of Los Angeles
- Payne, James H.
- Date Created
- circa 1925
- Place of Origin
- Los Angeles, Calif.
- Maps of Los Angeles, California, the United States and the World, circa 1516-1970
Digitization took place as part of the California Cultures Project.
Inset of the entire city, total square miles 410.37. Inset: "Plan de la Ciudad de Los Angeles. Surveyed & drawn by E.O.C. Ord, Lt. U.S.A. & Wm. R. Hutton, Aft., August 29th, 1849"
"Compliments of W.M. Garland & Co., Spring Street at Ninth. Business property, building management, insurance. Est. 1894"
- 1 map
- 31 x 53 cm. on sheet 35.5 x 55.5 cm.
- Los Angeles (Calif.)--Maps
- Resource type
- still image
- Central business districts--California--Los Angeles--Maps
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Manifest url
- Rights statement