- Date Created
- circa 1967
- Wyman Co.
- Maps of Los Angeles, California, the United States and the World, circa 1516-1970
Digitization took place as part of the California Cultures Project.
Copyright, the Wyman Co. Inc. 1967 and "Compliments of Equitable Savings and Loan Association"
Relief shown pictorially. All missions are located, many with pictorial image. Shows the navigational and land routes of Cabrillo, Drake, Vizcaino, Portola & Serra, and Anza.
scale not given
- 1 map : col.
- 45.5 x 28 cm. on sheet 48 x 31 cm.
- Missions, Spanish--California--Maps, Pictorial
- California--Discovery and exploration--Maps--Early works to 1800
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement