Map of the county of San Luis Obispo, California
- Map of the county of San Luis Obispo, California
- Date Created
- Place of Origin
- San Luis Obispo and San Francisco, Calif.
San Luis Obispo County (Calif.). Board of Supervisors
Harris, R. R.
- Maps of Los Angeles, California, the United States and the World, circa 1516-1970
Digitization took place as part of the California Cultures Project.
"R.R. Harris, County Surveyor, publisher;" "Approved and declared to be the official map of San Luis Obispo County by resolutions of the Board of Supervisors, September 1874;"
Relief shown by spot heights. Includes table of distances.
Insets: Town of Cambria Town of Avila Town of San Luis Obispo Town of Morro. Pictorial inset of San Luis Obispo County Courthouse. Shows judicial townships, school districts and Spanish grants (ranchos)
- 1 map on 2 sheets : col.
- 90 x 140 cm. on sheets 48 x 76 cm.
- Real property--California--San Luis Obispo County--Maps
- San Luis Obispo County (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
G4363 S18 1874
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- public domain