Grazing lands, western United States : general location and area
- Grazing lands, western United States : general location and area
- Date Created
- Place of Origin
- Washington, D.C.
- United States Bureau of Forestry
- Maps of Los Angeles, California, the United States and the World, circa 1516-1970
Digitization took place as part of the California Cultures Project.
Relief shown by hachures. Classification of types of grazing lands coded by color.
Senate document (United States. Congress (58th, 3rd session : 1905). Senate) no. 189. "S. Doc. 189.58.3"
- 1 map : col.
- 114 x 99 cm. on sheet 120 x 104 cm.
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
G4050 J7 1905
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- public domain