Grazing lands, western United States : general location and area
- Grazing lands, western United States : general location and area
- Potter, Albert F. (Albert Franklin), 1859-1944
- Date Created
- Place of Origin
- Washington, D.C.
- United States Bureau of Forestry
- Maps of Los Angeles, California, the United States and the World, circa 1516-1970
Senate document (United States. Congress (58th, 3rd session : 1905). Senate) no. 189. "S. Doc. 189.58.3"
Digitization took place as part of the California Cultures Project.
Relief shown by hachures. Classification of types of grazing lands coded by color.
- 1 map : col.
- 114 x 99 cm. on sheet 120 x 104 cm.
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- public domain