Map showing subdivision of lands belonging to the Lankershim Ranch Land and Water Co. : being the east 1200 acres of the south half of Ranch Ex Mission of San Fernando, Los Angeles County, California
- Map showing subdivision of lands belonging to the Lankershim Ranch Land and Water Co. : being the east 1200 acres of the south half of Ranch Ex Mission of San Fernando, Los Angeles County, California
- Date Created
- Place of Origin
- San Francisco, Calif.
- Lankershim Land and Water Company
- Maps of Los Angeles, California, the United States and the World, circa 1516-1970
Relief shown by hachures. Inset of pictorial bird's-eye-view of the Lankershim Ranch. Inset "location" map of the Lankershim Ranch.
In 1887, the Lankershim Ranch Land and Water Company of San Fernando Valley, California purchased a 12,000 acre ranch from J. B. Lankershim aned I. N. Van Nuys. The property, running from Whitsett Avenue on the west, to the Burbank city limits on the East, and from the skyline of the Hollywood Hills on the south
Digitization took place as part of the California Cultures Project.
"Office: 44 North Spring St., Los Angeles, Cal." Names of officers and board of directors are listed.
- 1 map
- 88.5 x 49.5 cm. on sheet 107.5 x 71.5 cm.
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
G4363 L8 1887
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- public domain