Relief map of territory served by lines of [the] Pacific Electric Railway in Southern California; largest electric railway system in the world
- Relief map of territory served by lines of [the] Pacific Electric Railway in Southern California; largest electric railway system in the world
- Date Created
- circa 1920
- Pacific Electric Railway Company
- Maps of Los Angeles, California, the United States and the World, circa 1516-1970
Scale not given
Digitization took place as part of the California Cultures Project.
Copyrighted 1920 by O.A. Smith
Railway lines are overprinted in red. Includes Santa Catalina Island.
"Mount Lowe trip and resort, great mountain trip and all year resort Orange Empire trolley trip through the Kingdom of Orange"
- 1 map : col.
- 51 x 106 cm. on sheet 55.5 x 111.5 cm.
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
G4363 L8 1920
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- public domain