Los Angeles County drainage area, California : San Gabriel River improvement : Whittier Narrows flood control basin : base map of land to be acquired
- Los Angeles County drainage area, California : San Gabriel River improvement : Whittier Narrows flood control basin : base map of land to be acquired
- Date Created
- Maps of Los Angeles, California, the United States and the World, circa 1516-1970
Location of project 10 miles E of Los Angeles 4 miles NW of Whittier "Recommended by Rojer A. Smith (signature), Chief, Relocation Branch." "Approved by Harold E. Spickard (signature), Chief, Real Estate Division."
Digitization took place as part of the California Cultures Project.
scale: [1 : 12,000]. 1 in. to 1,000 ft.
Shows ranchos, tracts, streets
Blue line print. Properties falling within boundaries of the proposed flood control basin are outlined. Legend along right hand side of sheet. Inset "vicinity map" of project. Inset "state index" map of project. "Preliminary subject to review"--stamped
- 1 map
- 68.5 x 99 cm. on sheet 71 x 106 cm.
- San Gabriel River Watershed (Calif.)--Maps
- Resource type
- still image
Flood control--California--San Gabriel River Watershed--Maps
Real property--California--San Gabriel River Watershed--Maps
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local Identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- public domain