Weber's township and county map of the states of California and Nevada compiled from the latest data available
- Weber's township and county map of the states of California and Nevada compiled from the latest data available
- Date Created
- circa 1902
- Place of Origin
- San Francisco and Los Angeles
- C.F. Weber & Co.
- Maps of Los Angeles, California, the United States and the World, circa 1516-1970
Digitization took place as part of the California Cultures Project.
Relief shown by hachures and spot heights. "Explanation" of symbols for state capitals, county seats, towns and post offices, railroads, wagon trails.
Map includes islands in the San Francisco Bay and off the Southern California coast. Indexed cover title: Complete indexed map of California and Nevada.
- 1 map : col.
- 81.5 x 66.8 cm. on sheet 86.5 x 71 cm.
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- public domain