Map of a portion of San Bernardino and San Diego counties, showing the Bear Valley reservoir, its watershed, also the valleys where its waters are to be used, including the Alessandro and Perris irrigation districts
- Map of a portion of San Bernardino and San Diego counties, showing the Bear Valley reservoir, its watershed, also the valleys where its waters are to be used, including the Alessandro and Perris irrigation districts
- Date Created
- circa 1890
- Place of Origin
- Los Angeles, Calif.
- Bear Valley Irrigation Company
- Maps of Los Angeles, California, the United States and the World, circa 1516-1970
Two ancillary maps on verso: "Map of Southern California showing the real Orange Belt of California in the interior valleys of San Bernardino County and the relation of those valleys to the coast including railroad connections" "Map of the Alessandro tract, Bear Valley Irrigation Co."
"Los Angeles Lithographic Co."
Digitization took place as part of the California Cultures Project.
- 1 map
- 52 x 42.5 cm. on sheet 61 x 47 cm.
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
G4363 S14 C4 189O
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- public domain