Santa Monica Pier as seen from the ocean. C. 1973.
- Santa Monica Pier as seen from the ocean. C. 1973.
- Dare, Ken
- Date Created
- February 5, 1973
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
The pier was being considered for demolition by city officials at the time of this photograph.
Article by Seymour Beubis featuring Robert Redford's advocacy for the Santa Monica Pier appeared in the Los Angeles Times on February 8, 1973. The article was not accompanied by photographs.
- 1 photograph
- 5.5 x 5.5 cm
- b&w negative
- news photographs
Piers--California--Los Angeles County
Coastlines--California--Los Angeles County
- Santa Monica Pier (Santa Monica, Calif.)
- Santa Monica (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .