Mugshot of Ralph Muller and portrait of Peter Kamenoff, the two men suspected of bombing the Fountain of the World headquarters. B. 1958.
- Mugshot of Ralph Muller and portrait of Peter Kamenoff, the two men suspected of bombing the Fountain of the World headquarters. B. 1958.
- Date Created
- December 12, 1958
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
- The bombing of the building, in Box Canyon, near Chatsworth and Simi Valley, killed the group's leader, Krishna Venta, and nine other followers, including children. Kamenoff and Muller were former members of the sect and also killed in the blast.
- 1 photograph
- 10 x 12 cm
- b&w negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-2986
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .