Fountain of the World leader's surviving son stands in the ruins of the sect's headquarters with another child. A. 1958.
- Fountain of the World leader's surviving son stands in the ruins of the sect's headquarters with another child. A. 1958.
- Date Created
- December 12, 1958
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
- The building in Box Canyon, near Chatsworth and Simi Valley, was destroyed in a bombing that killed Lael Venta's father, Krishna Venta, along with many others.
- 1 photograph
- 10 x 12 cm
- b&w negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-2995
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .