Kathy Soderman empties her piggy bank to contribute to a fund for the remuneration volunteers who attempted to save Kathy Fiscus, 1949.
- Kathy Soderman empties her piggy bank to contribute to a fund for the remuneration volunteers who attempted to save Kathy Fiscus, 1949.
- Date Created
- April 13, 1949
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
- Kathy Fiscus fell into a 110ft. San Marino well, was trapped there, and died before rescue workers could reach her.
- 1 photograph
- 10 x 12 cm
- b&w negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-3020
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .