Protester Janet King at the Hall of Justice in downtown Los Angeles talks to pickets after being arraigned on felony charges stemming from the demonstration at Century Plaza during President Johnson's visit. A. 1967.
- Protester Janet King at the Hall of Justice in downtown Los Angeles talks to pickets after being arraigned on felony charges stemming from the demonstration at Century Plaza during President Johnson's visit. A. 1967.
- Hackley, Gene
- Date Created
- June 29, 1967
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
- Image that accompanies caption in print is 236643-22-b.
- 1 photograph
- 5.5 x 5.5 cm
- b&w negative
- news photographs
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
City halls--California--Los Angeles County
Hall of Justice (Los Angeles, Calif.)
Protest movements--California--Los Angeles County
Vietnam War, 1961-1975--Protest movements--California--Los Angeles
Signs and signboards
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .