California political subdivisions maps showing senatorial, congressional, railroad, equalization, and assembly districts plus a map of San Francisco political subdivisions
- California political subdivisions maps showing senatorial, congressional, railroad, equalization, and assembly districts plus a map of San Francisco political subdivisions
- Date Created
- Place of Origin
- Sacramento, Calif.
- California. Secretary of State
- Maps of Los Angeles, California, the United States and the World, circa 1516-1970
"Printed at California State Printing Office, A.J. Johnston, State Printer"
"Compiled by C.F. Curry, Secretary of State "
Scale not given.
Digitization took place as part of the California Cultures Project.
- 6 maps on 1 sheet : col.
- each 25 x 30 cm. on sheet 59 x 68 cm.
San Francisco (Calif.)--Administrative and political subdivisions--Maps
California--Administrative and political divisions--Maps
- Resource type
- still image
- Election districts--California--Maps
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- public domain