Road map of the Bay counties : compiled from the latest and most accurate official data
- Road map of the Bay counties : compiled from the latest and most accurate official data
- Date Created
- circa 1907
- Place of Origin
- San Francisco, Calif.
- Whitaker & Ray-Wiggin Co.
- Maps of Los Angeles, California, the United States and the World, circa 1516-1970
Digitization took place as part of the California Cultures Project.
"Copyright, 1907 by the Whitaker & Ray Co."
County boundaries are shown. Includes Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, Napa, San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Santa Cruz and Solano counties.
- 1 map
- 58 x 42.5 cm. on sheet 61 x 47.5 cm.
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- public domain