Inglewood the hub city : map of Los Angeles County, Southwest
- Inglewood the hub city : map of Los Angeles County, Southwest
- Date Created
- Place of Origin
- Inglewood, Calif.
- Inglewood (Calif.). Board of Trade
- Maps of Los Angeles, California, the United States and the World, circa 1516-1970
The map on side 1 shows Inglewood in the middle of the greater Los Angeles area, with red lines emanating from that "hub" showing mileage from Inglewood to specified destinations. The other side of the map contains promotional material about Inglewood (including that "Inglewood is composed of Caucasians only"), including descriptions of its attractions (with caption title, Desirable residence conditions), a city business directory and a short recap of this information. The entire sheet is intended to be folded and used as a brochure for real estate purposes.
Digitization took place as part of the California Cultures Project.
Purchase, Michael Vinson, 1995.
- 1 map : col.
- 51 x 45 cm. originally folded to 25 x 12 cm.
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
F869.I51 l53 1908
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- public domain