Birdseye view of Casa Verdugo Villa tract, a sub-division of a portion of the old Rancho San Rafael
- Birdseye view of Casa Verdugo Villa tract, a sub-division of a portion of the old Rancho San Rafael
- Date Created
- circa 1906
- San Rafael Investment Company
- Maps of Los Angeles, California, the United States and the World, circa 1516-1970
Digitization took place as part of the California Cultures Project.
"Showing the inter-urban railway route from Huntington Building Los Angeles, to Casa Verdugo"
Relief shown pictorially. Verso has map of the Casa-Verdugo-Villa tract as well as photographs and publisher's real estate promotional information.
Panel left of view: "The scenic trolley route, how to get there"
- 1 view
- 24.5 x 53 cm. on sheet 26 x 66 cm. folded to 26 x 10.7 cm.
- Real property--California--Los Angeles County--Maps
Glendale Region (Calif.)--Description and travel--Maps
Glendale Region (Calif.)--Aerial views
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
G4364 G55 1906
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- public domain