Map of part of San Francisco, California, April 18, 1908 : showing buildings constructed and buildings under construction during two years after fire of April 18, 1906
- Map of part of San Francisco, California, April 18, 1908 : showing buildings constructed and buildings under construction during two years after fire of April 18, 1906
- Punnett Brothers
- Date Created
- April 18, 1908
- Place of Origin
- San Francisco, Calif.
- California Promotion Commitee
- Maps of Los Angeles, California, the United States and the World, circa 1516-1970
Inset: "Map of San Francisco showing relative size and position of burned area"
Digitization took place as part of the California Cultures Project.
"Area burned - four square miles. Total area of city - forty square miles. The 497 blocks within the area bordered by red line were destroyed. Markings in black show new construction"
Oriented with north toward the lower right. Caption at top of map: "Two years after" Also lists types, numbers and values of building permits issued thus far.
- 1 map : col.
- 56 x 74 cm. on sheet 60 x 78 cm.
- San Francisco (Calif.)--Buildings, structures, etc.--Maps
- Resource type
- still image
Buildings--California--San Francisco--Repair and reconstruction--Maps
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- public domain