Map of the county of Los Angeles, California
- Map of the county of Los Angeles, California
- Date Created
- Place of Origin
- Oakland, Calif.
- Los Angeles County (Calif.). County Surveyor
- Maps of Los Angeles, California, the United States and the World, circa 1516-1970
"Table of distances from the court-house of Los Angeles as centre"
"Entered according to act of Congress in the year 1880 by H.S. Stevenson in the Office of the Librarian of Congress at Washington"
Digitization took place as part of the California Cultures Project.
Relief shown by hachures. Inset map of Santa Catalina and San Clemente Islands. Also covers Orange County.
- 1 map : col.
- 42.5 x 39 cm. on sheet 49 x 48 cm.
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- public domain