Oversized reprints of models wearing Cashin's fashion designs.
- Oversized reprints of models wearing Cashin's fashion designs.
- Alternative title
- Models wearing Cashin's fashion designs
- Date Created
- Cashin (Bonnie) Collection of Fashion, Theater and Film Costume Design, 1913-2000
- Photograph of a model in a jacket and short skirt. The jacket is over a dark long sleeved blouse and she wears a Navajo-style silver belt. The jacket has toggle fasteners and she wears a woven neck band.The caption reads: American spring collection.
- 1 photograph : b&w
- Fashion photographs
belts (costume accessories)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement