Oversized reprints of models wearing Cashin's fashion designs.
- Oversized reprints of models wearing Cashin's fashion designs.
- Alternative title
- Models wearing Cashin's fashion designs
- Date Created
- Cashin (Bonnie) Collection of Fashion, Theater and Film Costume Design, 1913-2000
- Photograph of a model from the cover of Vogue in an overblouse of furry, firm alpaca pile with a stand-away collar and a wide black calfskin belt. She wears gold-plated earrings and bracelet.The press clipping reads: Luce's Press Clipping Bureau, New York, N.Y. Clipping from Vogue, Grennwich, Conn. Dec., 1952.
- 1 photograph : b&w
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement