Oversized reprints of models wearing Cashin's fashion designs.
- Oversized reprints of models wearing Cashin's fashion designs.
- Alternative title
- Models wearing Cashin's fashion designs
- Date Created
- Cashin (Bonnie) Collection of Fashion, Theater and Film Costume Design, 1913-2000
- Photograph of a model in a sheath and an apron. The sheath, in black Celanese rayon crepe, is under a sheer apron of red and white silk organdie. She wears a black linen hat and La Tausca pseudo pearls.
- 1 photograph : b&w
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement