Black and white photographs of Cashin's ready-to-wear designs for Sills and Co. Folder 1 of 2.
- Black and white photographs of Cashin's ready-to-wear designs for Sills and Co. Folder 1 of 2.
- Alternative title
- Plaid coat or dress with sleeves gathered at the wrist
- Date Created
- 1976, 1978
- Cashin (Bonnie) Collection of Fashion, Theater and Film Costume Design, 1913-2000
- Plaid coat or dress, below-the-knee, with a waist gathered by a leather belt in a casing, sleeves gathered at the cuffs, and large patch pockets. Worn with a matching scarf and leather boots.
- 1 photograph : b&w
scarves (costume accessories)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement