Black and white photographs of Cashin's ready-to-wear designs for Sills and Co. Folder 1 of 2.
- Black and white photographs of Cashin's ready-to-wear designs for Sills and Co. Folder 1 of 2.
- Alternative title
- Exclusive to you in your city
- Date Created
- Cashin (Bonnie) Collection of Fashion, Theater and Film Costume Design, 1913-2000
- Text of press release: "EXCLUSIVE TO YOU IN YOUR CITYUnmistakably Bonnie Cashin. A coat that declares its casual simplicity, constructed out of buttery soft leather, un—calendared, to go everywhere and anywhere in all kinds of weather.The uncommon saddle—bag pockets, uncommonly deep for common sense use, and the frontis—piece battened down with industrial hardware are Cashin signatures, designed for the woman who understands the essence of quality.Crepe lined, the coat is available in a wide range of lusciouscolors, with many new introductions, from Sills & Company.No. 3535 — 6 to 14 — $380.00.AVAILABLE IN YOUR AREA."
1 photograph : b&w
1 press release
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement