Black and white photographs of Cashin's ready-to-wear designs for Sills and Co.
- Black and white photographs of Cashin's ready-to-wear designs for Sills and Co.
- Alternative title
- Exclusive to you in your city
- Date Created
- Cashin (Bonnie) Collection of Fashion, Theater and Film Costume Design, 1913-2000
- Text of press release : "Bonnie Cashin’s latest graphic shape is a wide, square-ish shape of beautiful imported hand—loomed, pure wool with a winged sleeve intricately cut with the body of the coat. It’s great over leather pants and a hooded jersey, as here, and would look dramatic over a long cling of jersey for P.M. wear.From Sills & Company.Jacket — No. 2344 — One size — $265.00.Hooded Jersey Blouse — No. 5318 — Sizes 6 to 14 — $70.00.AVAILABLE IN YOUR AREA."
1 photograph : b&w
1 press release
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement