Black and white photographs of Cashin's ready-to-wear designs for Sills and Co.
- Black and white photographs of Cashin's ready-to-wear designs for Sills and Co.
- Alternative title
- Exclusive to you in your city
- Date Created
- Cashin (Bonnie) Collection of Fashion, Theater and Film Costume Design, 1913-2000
- Text of press release : "The smocky look with the unmistakable Bonnie Cashin touches, is for the individualist who believes in casual elegance, timelessness, and who understands a good investment. Made of buttery- soft leather in a fresh bright “Matisse” blue, sparked with fresh white collar and cuffs —— a great pick—up for the Half—Past— Winter, whether you stay in town or are holiday bound.Worn with matching leather pants.From Sills & Company.Jacket — No. 3332 — Sizes Xs, 5, M. — $245.00. Pants — No. 6493 — Sizes 6 to 14 — $180.00.AVAILABLE IN YOUR AREA."
1 photograph : b&w
1 press release
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement