Black and white photographs of Cashin's ready-to-wear designs for Sills and Co.
- Black and white photographs of Cashin's ready-to-wear designs for Sills and Co.
- Alternative title
- Exclusive to you in your city
- Date Created
- September 1972, Fall 1974
- Cashin (Bonnie) Collection of Fashion, Theater and Film Costume Design, 1913-2000
- Text of press release: "Bonnie Cashin calls her hooded wrap-around “The Thing,” a hand— loomed plaid, a “Noh”—type mini—jacket traced with suede, with elongated spaghetti ties that circle the waist.Shown here with ankle—length, double-knit jersey dress, yoked in suede, “The Thing” functions as effectively for daytime wear, perhaps over a full skirt, as it does in the evening.The Thing ....$160.No. 14262 — Jersey Dress — Sizes 6 to 114 — $180.Produced by Sills & Company.AVAILABLE IN YOUR AREA."
1 photograph : b&w
1 press release
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement