Black and white photographs of Cashin's ready-to-wear designs for Sills and Co.
- Black and white photographs of Cashin's ready-to-wear designs for Sills and Co.
- Stein, Fred
- Date Created
- September 1972, Fall 1974
- Cashin (Bonnie) Collection of Fashion, Theater and Film Costume Design, 1913-2000
- Text of press release: "(NY 45-May 2)---SPECIAL TRANSMISSION FOR THE CHICAGO DAILY NEWS--Bonnie Cashin calls the color of this dark brown suede coat "bog," lines it in red, green and bog print jersey to match two-piece dress layered over a cashmere turtleneck sweater. Daily News photo in New York by Fred Stein."
1 photograph : b&w
1 press release
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement