Cashin's ready-to-wear designs for Sills and Co. Folder 2 of 2.
- Cashin's ready-to-wear designs for Sills and Co. Folder 2 of 2.
- Date Created
- No linguistic content
- Cashin (Bonnie) Collection of Fashion, Theater and Film Costume Design, 1913-2000
- Contact sheet with 11 prints of a model in a light-colored overcoat with a large fur collar. The coat ties at the waist. She wears a knit cap, slacks, gloves, a shoulder bag and sun glasses. Under the coat, she wears a sweater with a large turtle neck. She carries a cane that folds into a travelling chair.
- 1 contact sheet with 11 prints : b&w
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement