Contact sheets of Cashin's ready-to-wear designs for Sills and Co. Folder 2 of 2.
- Contact sheets of Cashin's ready-to-wear designs for Sills and Co. Folder 2 of 2.
- Alternative title
- Cashin's ready-to-wear designs for Sills and Co. Folder 2 of 2.
- Date Created
- No linguistic content
- Cashin (Bonnie) Collection of Fashion, Theater and Film Costume Design, 1913-2000
- Contact sheet of 10 prints of a model posing in 2 different outfits on a deck. In 7 prints the model wears dark slacks and a light colored turtle neck sweater under an ankle-length, kimono-style coat in a wool fabric. Though the coat has metal fasteners, it also cinches at the waist. She wears platform sandals, glove and a turban-like head piece.In 3 prints the model wears leather-like pants, a hooded tope and elbow length gloves. She wears platform sandals and a heavy ankle-length wool coat/cape with slits where the arems come out. The coat fastenes with three tie laces. She wears a fur hat.
- 1 contact sheet with 10 prints : b&w
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement