Black and white photographs of Cashin's ready-to-wear designs for Sills and Co. Folder 1 of 2.
- Black and white photographs of Cashin's ready-to-wear designs for Sills and Co. Folder 1 of 2.
- Alternative title
- Exclusive to you in your city
- Date Created
- August 1971-February 1972
- Cashin (Bonnie) Collection of Fashion, Theater and Film Costume Design, 1913-2000
- Text of press release:"EXCLUSIVE TO YOU IN YOUR CITYBonnie Cashin’s way in the country after dark on a winter’s eve. A long double-knit wool jersey shaft, hooded (makes a flattering cowl collar worn down), a suede apron-skirt, and thrown over it all a big cardigan cape of quilted canvas, lined in plushy warm pile, all held together with leather tracings.All from Sills & Company.No. 2919 - Cape - Approx. $170.00.No. 14855 - Dress - Approx. $105.00.No. 659 - Skirt - Approx. $120.00.Available in your city."
1 photograph : b&w
1 press release
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement