Contact sheets of Cashin's ready-to-wear designs for Sills and Co. Folder 1 of 2.
- Contact sheets of Cashin's ready-to-wear designs for Sills and Co. Folder 1 of 2.
- Alternative title
- Cashin's ready-to-wear designs for Sills and Co. Folder 1 of 2.
- Date Created
- No linguistic content
- Cashin (Bonnie) Collection of Fashion, Theater and Film Costume Design, 1913-2000
Contact sheet of 12 prints showing a model in 2 outfits. One outfit is a matching top and breeches-like pants in a spattered black and white pattern. The knee-length top is hooded and wraps around to fasten under the left arm. Dark colored straps extend from the hem of the pants legs to wrap criss-cross wise around the calf to tie at the ankle. The model has a shoulder bag, and wears elbow-length, leather-like gloves and ballet flats.
In three prints the model wears a light colored, ankle-length one-piece sheath with a slit up the left side. The sheath is gathered at the waist by a strap-like belt wrapped several times. Worn over this dress is an ankle-length plaid hooded cape with a draw string at the neck. She wears ballet flats.
- 1 contact sheet with 12 prints : b&w
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Manifest url
- Rights statement