Contact sheets of Cashin's ready-to-wear designs for Sills and Co. Folder 1 of 2.
- Contact sheets of Cashin's ready-to-wear designs for Sills and Co. Folder 1 of 2.
- Alternative title
- Cashin's ready-to-wear designs for Sills and Co. Folder 1 of 2.
- Date Created
- No linguistic content
- Cashin (Bonnie) Collection of Fashion, Theater and Film Costume Design, 1913-2000
- Contact sheet with 12 prints of a model wearing a two-piece matchin outfit. The jacket and skirt with a front vent are of the same wool-like checked material. The collar of the jacket and its front panels are fringed. She wears solid, light-colored gloves with a metal turnlock [turnscrew] closur, and a shoulder bag. Her earrings are rounded squares of what appears to be metal with an off-center punchout.
- 1 contact sheet with 12 prints : b&w
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Manifest url
- Rights statement