Black and white photographs of Cashin's ready-to-wear designs for Sills and Co.
- Black and white photographs of Cashin's ready-to-wear designs for Sills and Co.
- Alternative title
- Exclusive to you in your city
- Date Created
- Cashin (Bonnie) Collection of Fashion, Theater and Film Costume Design, 1913-2000
- Text of press release : "EXCLUSIVE TO YOU IN YOUR CITYBonnie Cashin’s new collection for Philip Sills & Company is a re-dedication of their concepts to that growing clientele they both dearly love - - “that aware, involved, independent woman, who has not the time or taste for fads or period pieces, and who considers her wardrobe an enriching adjunct to total living.”For this independent busy girl here is a workable, wearable canvas jacket which has two Cashin trade-marks: the attached purse-pocket with turn- screwed closure, and the leather tracings.The jacket can be worn with a skirt or dress, but makes its important appearance when worn with matching narrow pants. These are a new interpretation of leather front, with a canvas back.The colors are lyrical, such as: malarky, geranium, pheasant, linen and toffee.Jacket No. 2734. - extra small, small and medium: - $140.00Pants - No. 2746 - Sizes 6 to 114- - $80.00.Available in your city."
1 press release
1 photograph : b&w
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Manifest url
- Rights statement