Contact sheets of Cashin's ready-to-wear designs for Sills and Co. Folder 2 of 2.
- Contact sheets of Cashin's ready-to-wear designs for Sills and Co. Folder 2 of 2.
- Alternative title
- Cashin's ready-to-wear designs for Sills and Co. Folder 2 of 2.
- Date Created
- No linguistic content
- Cashin (Bonnie) Collection of Fashion, Theater and Film Costume Design, 1913-2000
- Contact sheet with 11 prints of a model wearing a three-quarter length coat in a houndstooth pattern with slit pockets and a low collar. She wears tight, knee-length, breech-like pants and flat shoes. She also wears a low-crowned, wide brim hat with a tassel and her should bag appears to be of leather with two outside cloed pockets and flap of the closure.
- 1 contact sheet with 11 prints : b&w
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement