Black and white photographs of Cashin's ready-to-wear designs for Sills and Co. Folder 1 of 2.
- Black and white photographs of Cashin's ready-to-wear designs for Sills and Co. Folder 1 of 2.
- Alternative title
- Exclusive to you in your city
- Date Created
- Cashin (Bonnie) Collection of Fashion, Theater and Film Costume Design, 1913-2000
- Text of press release: "EXCLUSIVE TO YOU IN YOUR CITYBonnie Cashin’s fascination with the Orient has inspired this “wrap-intohappi-coat,” in the new äollection produced by Philip Sills & Company.Sculptured out of full-weight, bamboo-colored suede, this is a great way to look for after-five hours. The appliqued pheasant blue leather strips are reminiscent of ancient Oriental designs, patterned into modern forms. Though the coat is unlined, the inside is also designed for public or private appearances, since all the seams are reinforced with leather strips.Pants aficionados love the Bonnie Cashin skinny tapered, long-look version, which are never wishy-washy, and always comfortable and smart.No. 2714.3 - Jacket - Fits all sizes - $190.00. No. 614.22 - Pants - Available in suede or leather - $90.00.Available in your city."
1 photograph : b&w
1 press release
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement